Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Belly


You know how last time I wrote to you I said I would leave if he touched me again…It happened again and I am still here.  I am pregnant now.  I’m am six months along and I am starting to show in my belly and my pants are tight.  I thought that things would change because I am pregnant, I am carrying HIS child, but he continues to physically and verbally abuse me.  I walk to the river to clear my head but I still can’t find the meaning behind the name.  I am lost Chela, I almost wish I could go home.  I don’t have much time to write today.  If he finds out that I am telling you this stuff I have no idea what will happen. 

Love,
Cleofílas


I asked one of the neighbor ladies to take a picture of my belly. I wish you were here to go through this pregnancy by my side like we always planned...

No comments:

Post a Comment